Your institution is unique so your strategic plan should be unique as well. The environment for community financial institutions has changed drastically in the past 5 years – and especially in the last 3 years since the Pandemic. Therefore, your Strategic Plan must be a fluid document. In addition, the industry is impacted by many more forces, challenges, new competitors, and with uncertainty leading the way. At the same time, these challenges may also present more opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every financial institution to design a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow.
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do your employees know your vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and brand of your institution (everything from your electronic signature on your emails to the look of your lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your institution?
- Do you know your risks—the risks that are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision of your institution?
After this Webinar you’ll be able to:
- Clarify your vision, mission, and core values
- Learn the importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Identify key components common to successful strategies
- Understand the role of enterprise risk mitigation and management in an institution’s strategic plan
- Identify and implement four key growth strategies
- Establish “best practices” with board governance
- Develop and manage the strategic planning and implementation process in your institution
- Conduct a Strategic Risk Assessment for New Initiatives
You will walk away with tools and ideas to:
- Integrate your Enterprise Risk Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan, and
- Ensure your Strategic Plan doesn’t sit on the shelf and gets implemented.
- Identify and implement four key growth strategies.
Who Should Attend:
This informative session is designed for the Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Supervisors with planning responsibilities, and everyone involved in Strategic Planning process.
For more information and to register, click here.